Kroger Community Rewards® makes fund-raising easy..all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card!
As you may know, we have partnered with Kroger for the Kroger Community Rewards Program.
If you are currently enrolled you must re-new your selection of the NBYC during the month of April.
If you are not participating and would like to enroll, just go to the appropriate website mentioned below and begin enrolling.
NBYC’s assigned NPO number is 82649.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger. Once you have your card ready just go to krogercommunityrewards.com to register for the program.
1. First Click on Sign In/Register – if you are already registered on-line you can just sign in and go ahead and sign up for the reward program
2. If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
3. Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
4. You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
5. Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
6. Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
7. Update or confirm your information.
8. Enter NPO number 82649 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
9. To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after member(s) register their card(s).
Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number. Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.